Customer Success Manager
We are Hiotlabs, a fast-growing scale-up that strives towards a future with zero property damage. With our roots in software and technology we believe that everyone in the world should have access to innovative, easy-to-use technology that reinvents their approach to property damage prevention and promotes sustainability.
We supply sensors, through customers such as insurance companies, that monitor water patterns in homes and properties. These devices can detect issues such as water leaks, alert users to potential issues and even turn off the water automatically to reduce possible damage. Our goal is not only to help reduce property damage, but also to help our customers reduce water usage in their homes – by tracking when they use water and how much.
Since 2020 we have been part of the Polygon Group, an international property damage control company, so now we are a scale-up+. We have kept our autonomy but now have access to the global reach and expertise of Polygon. If you join our cause, you get the best of the start-up world mixed with a strong industrial owner.
We think big dreams, get things done and have fun!
We are looking for a positive and structured Customer Success Manager who has the perspective of our customers close to their heart. The ideal candidate is driven by finding new ways to exceed our clients expectations and help them reach their goals.
As Customer Success Manager you have a natural ability to build relationships and communicate with stakeholders on different levels, from daily operations to senior management, and you know how to manage expectations of the companies we work with. Being results driven and proactive you don’t wait for questions or problems to appear. You take it upon yourself to seek answers and solutions to understand your customer’s objectives, challenges and expectations and you can help them leverage our products to the fullest.
We hope that you have an interest in tech, believe in new technologies, and are not afraid of being an early adopter. You have a data driven mindset and as a team player you are not afraid to raise new ideas to challenge and develop your customers, your colleagues, or yourself.
- Be the primary point of contact for some of our largest customer accounts, within both the insurance and property industry
- Coach customers in leveraging our platform to achieve their objectives, from daily operations to long term strategic perspectives, throughout the whole customer lifecycle
- Enable successful onboarding of new customers to our platform
- Manage and be accountable for progress in customer projects
- Ensure installation capacity for customer projects
- Create risk mitigation plans and manage incidents
- Follow-up on process compliance and KPIs
- Proactively seek ways to grow customer engagement on our platform
- Identify customer requirements and challenges and feedback these to the product team
- Collaborate closely with other Hiotlabs teams to ensure we resolve customer needs and inquiries
- Be part of, and drive, internal Customer Success development projects, such as process development, to grow the function and expand to new markets
- 2-3 years of experience as a Customer Success Manager or as a client facing Project Manager
- Bachelors degree or other education within a relevant field
- Strong project management skills and comfortable driving your projects from start to finish
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to prioritise to succeed and achieve goals
- Excellent presentation and communication skills where you convey your message in a clear and structured way
- Experience analysing data and using best practises to assess performance drivers and improvement opportunities
- Passionate about working in a fast-paced start-up environment and have a strong desire to achieve goals in a changing and challenging environment
- Technical background from working with tech companies before, preferably with both hardware and software products
- You are fluent in English and Swedish, both written and verbal. Any additional language is a bonus
- Able to travel to customer offices, mainly in Sweden and Europe
What we offer
- Semi remote working (3 days at home)
- An office located at Medborgarplatsen where you will work closely (when not working remotely) with a team who are all passionate about building and improving our product
- Freedom to try out new things and bring new ideas
- The chance to be part of building something truly innovative
- An opportunity to grow with the company
- Work with international customers and partners in 16 countries
- Part of a fast-growing scale-up, we are a small team but backed by a European market leader, Polygon Group
To find out more and apply email Fanny, at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and a short covering letter.
We evaluate candidates continuously, so get in touch!