Full Stack Developer
We are Hiotlabs, a scale-up with our roots in software and technology. We are a product company that leverage IoT and Machine Learning to create societal value through developing tech that prevents and minimise property damage and promotes sustainability.
Our goal is not only to help reduce property damage by water, but also to help our customers reduce water usage in their homes – by tracking when they use water and how much.
We were recently acquired by Polygon Group, so now we are a scale-up+, with autonomy but access to the global reach and expertise of Polygon.
We think big dreams, get things done and have fun.
As a Full Stack developer at Hiotlabs, you will be a key part of designing and building our future products. We believe you are passionate about the web and agile development, like to stay on top of the latest web development tools and technologies and enjoy sharing what you know! You are proactive team player and enjoy ownership and quality.
We’re looking for people who thrive on learning new technologies and don’t believe in a one-size-fits-all solution.
- Work with the full technology stack, our code-base – from frontend mobile/web to backend/infrastructure and hardware
- Deliver testable, maintainable and high-quality code
- Be an impactful contributor to the team to plan, design and build elegant solutions
- Work in a small team and to continuously share your knowledge and insights
- We run all our services as containers and deploy and have a big love for automation, and you will be a part of these processes
- Have a great influence on how our future products will evolve.
- We also develop hardware and you will get the opportunity to learn how to get hardware and software to play smoothly together.
- As we are in the build-up phase of the company you will initially have a wide range of responsibilities
- You have practical experience of at least some of the technologies we use: Node.js, React/React Native, Kafka, MongoDB, TimescaleDB. Docker, Linux (docker cloud / kubernetes ), MQTT
- You are curious and excited about the prospect of diving deep in multiple areas
- You are comfortable working in an agile environment, and are comfortable challenging yourself and your team to improve their ways of working.
- You have experience with continuous delivery and automated testing
- You value team success over personal success.
- Previous experience of Machine Learning /Image Recognition or a great curiosity to learn more about is a huge bonus.
What we offer:
- The chance to be part of building something truly innovative
- An opportunity to grow with the company
- A chance to work with international customers and partners in 16 countries
- Freedom to try out new things and bring new ideas
- We can promise you that you will be challenged, and pushed to develop your skill set
- Part of a scale up++; we are a small team but backed by a European market leader, Polygon Group
- Semi remote working (2 days in the office/3 days at home)
- An office located at Medborgarplatsen where you will work closely (when not working remotely) with a team who are all passionate about building and improving our product
- Competitive salary
The journey ahead is what excites us and we are just getting started
We are on the lookout for passionate developers to join our team so even if you don’t fill all the criteria, please get in touch if you are interested in finding out more.
Email Becki, Head of Engineering, at email@example.com with a CV or Linkedin profile.
We evaluate candidates continuously, so get in touch!/