Customer Success Agent
We are Hiotlabs, a scale-up with our roots in software and technology. We are a product company that leverage IoT and Machine Learning to create societal value through developing tech that prevents and minimise property damage and promotes sustainability.
We were recently acquired by Polygon Group, so now we are a scale-up+, with autonomy but access to the global reach and expertise of Polygon. .
Our goal is not only to help reduce property damage by water, but also to help our customers reduce water usage in their homes – by tracking when they use water and how much.
We think big dreams, get things done and have fun
Our mission in Customer Success is to have happy customers that are satisfied with our products and services, are impressed by the way we treat them and have good knowledge of our products. That’s where we need you. In this job you will make sure that the implementation of our services is successful by having a continuous dialogue with customers, suppliers and the rest of the 10+ strong Hiotlabs team. As the customers key point of contact, you will ensure that their needs are met and that our team is focusing on what delivers the most value for them. You will also document and drive future developments based on feedback gathered from stakeholders.
What the Customer Success team does:
- Planning the installation of sensors in homes and businesses
- Offering post-installation advice to users
- Review of installation health
- Training and onboarding for systems, software and hardware
- Sharing best practice and advice
- Identifying product issues, blockers and missing features
- Supporting with technical issues
Your key responsibilities:
- Ensure our customers are happy and satisfied with our services
- Answer day to day support emails and calls
- Ensuring our installers are able to install our products and services
- Be the customer’s key point of contact
- Develop and improve our customer journey
- Keep track of what documents we have, and need, for support and delivery
- Previous experience in B2B/B2C delivery or customer success roles
- You are comfortable working in an agile environment and are comfortable challenging yourself and your team to improve their ways of working
- Confident working with Microsoft Office tools
- Proven record in driving projects and errands from start to finish
- You take initiative and are confident in taking calculated decisions based on the overall strategy of the team
- Networking and building relationships come natural to you
- You are not afraid of trying new things and have a “let’s try” approach.
- Fluent in Swedish and English
Nice to haves
- University degree or equivalent work experience
- Previous experience of plumbing, or working with plumbers
- Previous experience of working in a software development company
- Able to speak additional languages, preferably Nordic/European
To find out more and apply email Rami, at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and a short covering letter.
We evaluate candidates continuously, so get in touch!